Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Is in the Air!



It's been a while since I last posted but I have been very busy. We finished the cabin and managed to spend Christmas at the Lake. It was beautiful.


I have three new patterns coming out this summer which feature Kathy Schmitz's 2010 Christmas Line "Christmas Magic" (Ho Ho Ho pictured below). I have also designed two patterns for her 2010 Flannel Line "Rosehips & Sweet Briar" which should be available in August.


I am taking a big leap and heading to Spring Quilt Market in Minneapolis. I will be showing the "Christmas Magic" patterns as well as patterns featuring "Makin' New Friends" by Deb Strain and "Park Avenue" by 3 Sisters, both of which are also 2010 Christmas Lines. I will also be introducing "Bed Bling".....more on that later!


I hope to have the shopping cart on my website activated soon so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment