Saturday, June 20, 2015

Journeys and Inspirations - Day 2









Meet my dog Banjo.  He is a 6 1/2 month old Labradoodle.  Last night we decided to let him sleep in the family room instead of his kennel.  Big mistake.  He obviously ate something that did not agree with him and let's just say, it wasn't the most pleasant thing to wake up to.







He is my inspiration of the day, however, to show you a quilt I designed a couple of years ago that kind of looks like him. The pattern is called "Go Fetch" and it is available in blue version and in a scrappy plaid version. The quilts are also included in my book "Room by Room Quilts" as Joey's Quilt.















These are the pictures from the book which are way better than my own.  One of these days I am going to learn how to use my husband's camera.


Here is the link to the blue version and the link to the plaid version.

No comments:

Post a Comment