Monday, June 29, 2015

Journeys and Inspirations - Day 8


My husband is a travel doctor which means that he specializes in travel medicine and tropical diseases and counsels his patients on how to stay healthy when they travel.  As a result, we were both bitten by the travel bug and like to travel a lot.

Nothing is more thrilling to me than to see some of my patterns in other countries.  Therefore, it was a huge thrill for me to have one of my designs included in the first issue of Simply Moderne by Quiltmania.
http://www.quiltmania.com/livreVirtuel/index.php?livre=sm1gb

Click on the link above to see a preview of the magazine.

My quilt is under the "Its Summer" heading and is called Travel Bug.  A picture of one of the suitcases in the quilt is on the last page of the preview.

The English version of this magazine goes on sale in early July.



No comments:

Post a Comment